Day 3 & Day 4
Day 3: didn't blog on Day 3, because I got sick :( . I've been fighting off a sore throat on one side for the past 4 days so I figured I should go see a doctor. I also had been sneezing a lot lately too. Well, thank goodness for medical insurance! I walked out of the dr's office with 450 (HK$) so about 65$ (CAN) of medicine. Apparently I have tonsillitis and an allergy. So, I ended up with antibiotics, penadol, allergy medication, cough/phlegm min, cough lozenges, ear drops and nose spray. Yes, that is a lot huh? You would probably like to know that of all those meds, I've been using 2 or 3 of them.The rest seem geared towards any symptoms I have related to a cough. mm..I guess that's the main difference between Canada & HK. After you go and see your doctor, they do up your medicine right away. There is a 'pharamacy', if ou will, right there.
Day 4: Went to OceanPark with Cyn & Cal. oooh that was lots of fun :) Although, I was still recovering we saw some adorable pandas (the baby ones are cuter), the coral reef (saw a huge sting ray, shark, schools of fish etc...) and a sea lion and dolphin show. After ocean park we headed back to hong kong to do some shopping. We also bought some fresh egg tarts from a bakery in Wan Cai.
Since dinner wasn't until 7:30 with Caleb, Cal and I shopped around & hunted for a fotomax. Perhaps it was our lack of confidence in the directions we were given or our misunderstanding of the language ; either way it took us at least 20 minutes to find the nearest photomax store (which was only a block or so away ) :P .Highlight of the day: seeing the really adorable pandas & the cora reef (I will post pics soon)
odd thing of the day: I kept hiccuping all day. At least 6 times. Odd huh? I'm not sure how to prevent it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home