Thursday, May 17, 2007

Braindead but still loving my program

hello hello! Well, just to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I'm still alive & well in Edmonton. I DID have an amazing week off about 2 weeks go when Sma came to visit & it was great! Despite the rainy weather we had a great time. I'll post pics up later, but we had some great times shopping, hanging out, watching movies, and eating some yummy prime rib.

So..for the past 2 weeks I've been balancing school & clinic. I have two clients that I (together with my partner) see on Tuesday & Thursdays. So each week pinvolves balancing school in the mornings, time spent planning treatment/activities for our clients, and actual clinic days. It's busy, definitely uses your brain power, but each week we manage to get everything done. It does feel like a 9-5pm job, but it's good training for the future as we're both learning the ropes to be amazing clinicians :)

But yes, with the busy weekly schedules I feel that I need to take extra steps to have a life outside of school and clinic, since these two together are quickly becoming my entire "pie of life" instead of just a slice. I need balance! So, hopefully this long weekend I'll spend some time on myself. I've got a bunch of books borrowed from the library that I'm working my way through. Currently on my reading list: Freakanomics, the Nanny Diaries, and The Birth House.

Oh..and I added in a cool little icon that helps count down the days 'till I return home to T.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home