Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wow..It's been a while!

hello..

hehe, wow..it's been so very long. So much has changed & yet notat the same time in the past 6 months??! for one thing, I'm still in Edmonton so that hasn't changed. BUT, I'm on the last leg of my Masters in Speech-Language Pathology. Just 5 more months of placement. I must say that I've adjusted quite well to life here within the past year and a half in Edmonton. I am enjoying life here, but it still doesn't feel like 100% home. :( Nevertheless, God has been amazing & faithful. I've been putting my trust in Him and just seeing how everything goes, continuing to believe & expect that the Lord will provide in His time.

mm..Today at church we had a special worship/sermon sunday led by Jon Bauer. There was one song he shared with us, here is an excerpt of it (Life of Worship)


May my life be my worship
My life be my song
May I praise You my Savior
All the day long
From the sun in its rising
To the night when it falls
May my life be my worship
My life be my song

I think back upon my week and I wonder if am truly allowing the Lord to lead. How often do we hear the Lord speaking to us and yet we ignore it? We should all strive to have our lives be our worship each and every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home