Arrived in Hong Kong
hello all! as promised I've decided to start blogging again and what better way to start then to blog about my adventures in HK? Well, the 15 hour flight or so wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, our section of the plane probably didn't sleep much as there was a child (who wasn't young) around 41/2 who cried about everything & anything the entire flight! :( So, I think most of us myself included ended up watching quite a few movies to pass the time & to block out the noise. Other than that the flight was great. I even got to see the 'fall colour' of Ontario as we were flying off, ate some yummy food (see below) and attempted to get some rest. ahh..but my personal achievement of the flight was that I managed to solve my Sodoku in less than an hour. Okay, so it's still a long time but I finished it. :) Last night, I managed to get a solid 8 1/2 hour of sleep so I'm hoping that I'll get over the jet lag quite quickly. Anyhoo, I'm off to do some errands. I'll leave you all with some pictures (picture 1: pics from the flight - yummy cookie from English Bay, dinner, Sodoku solved! & me attempting to get rest; picture 2: view from the balcony at my yiyi's).



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home