Life in Edmonton

hello hello! seems like it's been a while since I've blogged. mm..but also, I'm not sure who reads this anymore??? But, I thought I'll post up some pics anyways to show you all what I've been up to here in Edmonton. For the past couple of weekends, I went camping once in Elk Island National Park (where I didn't see any elk/bison :( ), spent Canada Day weekend in Calgary, and went again last weekend for the Calgary Stampede. Camping was awesome and I even got some beautiful pics of the outdoors. Canada weekend was great! I ended up eating a lot of yummy ice cream served in waffle cones & even got a chance to visit a 'beach'. hehe, I say beach since it really is nothing compared to the beach at Silbald Point. :P haha, but all in all a great couple of weekends enjoying the outdoors and exploring another city.
Anyhoo..right now I'm feeling quite sorry for myself that even though I've had so much fun for the past couple of weekends, I need to start studying for this final exam. I have one next wed, so I really should get cracking at the books. So, I'll leave you be with some pics from my 'weekend getaways'.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home