life..
As I walk to the bus stop I think to myself that ever since I've started my practicums the days and weeks just go by. Lately, I've been wondering what I'm doing with my time and my life. Have I been 'wasting' it and not taking advantage or responding to what God has been calling me to do? Why is it that the weeks just blend together and by the end of the week, I catch myself wishing for the weekend? I know I don't want to live my life like this. I don't want to be stuck in a mindset where work is work and and that the weekend is the time to relax and do nothing. There's more to our lives than this. We just need to really prioritize almost and keep challenging ourselves. Keep reminding ourselves that there is work to be done. For the harvest is much and the workers are few. We should not and must not settle !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home