Corbett Carnival & Taste of Edmonton
mm. had a great weekend. Corbett Carnival, taste of Edmonton and then sunday afternoon 'picnic'. Corbett Carnival went very well :) the kids seemed to really enjoy it. There was a face painting booth, obstacle course, potato sack races, a craft table, parachute game, bean bag toss, & bubbles! Bubbles are soo much fun to play with! haha, it was a fun 2 hours in the sun too :) after that, I had to go home & take a nap since I was tired. then, it was off to downtown for the taste of edmonton. Needless to say, Veronica & I got lots of yummy tasting food. We had bacon wrapped scallops, bailey's mocha pie, & espresso chocolate shots. very yummy indeed, however, a bit $. oh well, I'm planning on going again on thursday before watching Ratatouille.
Anyhoo. gotta go to bed now. I just made brownies in a record 20 minutes & now they need to be cut & put in the fridge. oh and here is veronica & I with our espresso chocolate shots (with the fountains behind us) .
Labels: food, taste of edmonton


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home