Edmonton again
It's been a while since I blogged. WOW. A whole month nearly. So, time at home was great! It was so good seeing everyone again. I still feel that despite the crazy packed schedule I had seeing people, I still didn't get to see everyone I wanted to :( . I was talking to a friend a while back and we determined that in actuality, you could manage to see at least 5 ppl/groups of people per day. Obviously, you would be mighty tired at the end of the day. What with breakfast, lunch, late afternoon snack, dinner, and after dinner bbt or something who wouldn't be tired? Mind you, I didn't attempt to do that.
Anyhoo, it's time for me to get back to the books. I've been quite sick for the past little while and luckily I'm slowly getting better. The weather is much better lately so it helps :) So, I'm really hoping this weekend will be a nice one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home