stories and more stories AND a God story
I have soo many interesting little stories to share lately, in fact, one for each week but I'll share with you the most recent one. Last night I went to a bible study..where we had a great discussion about the book of Daniel and other topics such as why there seem to be few men of God our age serving (a question asked by a guy)...BUT I'll tell you about that discussion another time. I did, however, meet a really awesome girl. It's funny how our paths finally crossed, since back when I was attempting to find a place to live in Edmonton, I had e-mailed a girl at one of the fellowships here, who told me that her friend was looking for a roommate. But, our paths never crossed despite one/two e-mails.. that is, until yesterday. Definitely a Woman of God. I feel like we've known each other for years despite the few hours we spent at bible study & praying together.
Anyways, the truly awesome part of the story. I had a chance to have dessert with her tonight where we not only had a chance to talk about ourselves, but it was such a great time of open sharing, sharing about the struggles we had/are currently facing and how we both ended up where we are today (she recently started working for intervarsity). At the end of night, as we were parting ways, I mentioned how great it was to meet up with her tonight. I then shared how last night I had gone home and prayed, asking God if she was the person that I had been praying for..a girl to share with and be accountable to while in Edmonton. THEN, she shared that she had gone home, asking God if I was the girl that she had been praying for...a girl outside her ministry field that she could pray with and be accountable with.
mm..awesome huh? I can't even say that, this is was a coincidence. God definitely arranged for this, just like how things have worked out before I moved to Edmonton. *smile* I'm really looking forward to this new friendship.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home