Sunday, October 01, 2006

and it all comes back to me..

*sigh* It's that time of the year again, for ACF's fall retreat and I'm not part of it. I know I've moved on,..physically to another place, but the Love & grace of God that I experienced at ACF all comes back to me now. I really shouldn't be feeling melancholy, but I really do miss the fellowship that I had at ACF. It's something that I feel like I'm searching for here in Edmonton, but there's a part of me that realizes that I just won't find the same thing...at least not yet. Deep down, I know what I need to find is a church to call home. A place where I can be myself, be accountable with people who love & have a passion for God, and a place to serve with God's people. 'cuz honestly, all this church and fellowship shopping is tiring me out. *sigh* pray for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home