school begins!
@ 8:30 am on a Wed morning my studies in Msc SLP begins. I have so many readings to do, it's hard not to be overwhelmed. I guess it doesn't really help that all the 2nd years keep telling us "that it will be okay", "you will survive". Apparantly the readings are tedious and you can't read them all! I've had a full rotation of all the classes now, and am slowly getting to know the rest of my classmates. At times, I feel like I'm going to an all-girls school since there aren't any guys in my class.
Friday came and went, and I'm super glad that I decided to get myself out of the apartment and check out Intervarsity. I really miss ACF, so it was good to spend my Friday night with a bunch of Christians enjoying a bbq, and playing lifesize monopoly! We even had lifesize objects including a lawn mower, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, ladder and wheelbarrow! It also turns out that one of my classmates decided to check out Intervarsity on Friday so we got to meet in a non-school env't..which is great. :) Today, I went to a fellowship called GIFT. Got my bbq meat & associated items..and met lots of people. I think my head is going to explode with all the new names in my head. REally clicked with some people there so perhaps I'll keep going :) . I'll give it a bit longer before I make my decision.
anyhoo. Off to bed. It's only 11, but I'm headed to Sunday school tomorrow! 9am. Update later about churches and all. I'm sure I'll find a home here soon, it'll just take a bit of time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home