ooh, the Excitement!!
guess what? guess what? I finally found a place to live! God is soo good, since the place I found is everything that I wanted and more. You can check it out the condo's webpage here if you're interested. Anyways, not only is the building secure (ie. security cameras, buzzers etc..), has tons of ammenities (which is a plus), but it's super close to my classes. The girl that I'm sharing the suite with is a 3rd year pharamacy student. Now the coolest part of this is that, she's also a Christian. which is Awesome. How cool is God to arrange all that?
After all these crazy, stressful months, there should be no room for doubting God. He answered my- dated prayer of grade 10 - to be a Speech-Language Pathologist, got me accepted into a competitive Candian University, and now found a place to live in Edmonton that is not only close but with a really cool roommate. What more could I ask for? God is so Good. PTL. Thanks guys, for all the prayers!
Well, that's all for the super exciting news! I'll have more news later, which is slightly on the sadder side of things since I'm flying out to Edmonton in about 3 weeks time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home