mayhem per usual
It's sunday morning, and instead of finding myself at church this morning I'm busy packing away as my family gets my brother ready for Pittsburgh. We were suppose to set out early, but as usual we're not quite ready to leave yet. There are still about 2-3 more boxes of stuff that we need to pack, bring into the elevator and pack into the van we rented. Looks like the weather in Pittsburgh will be fairly warm for our 5 day stay. It's going to be a hot 28-30 degrees on some of the days!
Now that I see how much my brother has to pack, I wonder how much time & effort it will take me to pack everything as well. I'll probably start doing that once I get back. Meanwhile, time to enjoy some family time! I leave for Edmonton on the 25th, so that gives me just a bit of time to see people & pack my life into 6 suitcases. Knowing me, I'll overpack!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home