Edmonton here I come!
gah! I can't believe it. In a mere 2 days I will be in Edmonton, and then a week later starting Sept 6th I'll be starting my Masters. I'm so excited! haha, but then again there are those butterflies in my stomach about all the little things. Silly me, worrying again about inconsequential events.
I didn't quite get a chance to see everyone, but I'm content with the quality time I had with those I did. Dinner @ Marlowe's was awesome despite the fact that I apparantly didn't make reservations (eventhough I did!), lunch at Asian Legend with high school friends, coffee with frosh girls, and annual sushi making & sleepover. It's been a great summer. So great that I'm afraid my mind may have gone to mush. No worries though, I'll eat some Gingko to get those synapses firing again & ready to go for Sept. Early morning, and late nights here I come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home