I turned 23!
So..friday came and went, and I am now officially 23. It seems so odd to look at that number and comprehend that I'm actually 23. Like usual, yesterday while working out on the elliptical machines I had this desire to put in 21. anyhoo..let me describe my birthday. Presents came a bit earlier which was great, since I was feeling rather gloomy the day before my birthday (I had an icky lab that had me sitting at school until 5:30) When I returned home, I had an awesome (& interesting) care package waiting for me :) Thanks guys! It means so much to me :)
Anyhoo, I had the pleasure of dissecting a sheep's brain at 8:30 in the morning. Thankfully, I didn't eat much for breakfast that morning..since the smell of the fermeldehyde makes my stomach turn. Then went out for cupcakes with some girls in the afternoon, dinner & a movie with my roomate, and then a 2nd dessert at a nice lounge/restaurant. So, thankfully I did have people to spend my birthday with :) It made the homesick feeling go away. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home