Friday, October 27, 2006

what to say..

I'm still alive..despite the past 2 weeks of crazy midterms. By far, this week took the most out of me since I had 3 midterms in 2 days. Lack of words to say about the aftermath of the midterms. Lately, it's been tough trying to accept that I probably won't do as well as I want to. There's this one class in particular that I'm really not doing well in. I thought I understood the material, and worked so hard but somehow or other I just can't seem to answer questions or perform well on this course. It's called Language Disorders and Thinking about Child Language..and you would think I would be doing well since it's right up my alley. Except, I'm not and that's rather dissapointing. *sigh* I think once I gather my emotions I'll try and speak to my prof, hopefully I can hold my emotions in OR, the very fact that I'm a tiny bit scared of her will keep my emotions in check :*/ . Anyhoo..here are some pics of my apartment for those who are still wondering what the state of my living conditions are. The first set of pictures are pictures of my building and where I have class in 24 hours a week. The 2nd set are pics of my room & apartment.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home