Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Patience my Child

I feel so impatient lately. I know that He will provide a roof over my head in His own time, but I know I'm getting impatient. I want to take things into my own hands and make it happen. I want to make it for certain that I will have a place to live come Sept NOW. I've been looking into some prospective places and I'm really hoping one in particular will work out. It's in an awesome location, close to my classes, churches, and the grocery store. I know God wants me to wait, but I'm finding it so hard to do so. Yet, I know that the end result will be exactly what my heart desires.

ah..which reminds me of this year's theme. Believing & Expecting that God will provide. In which case, I just need to keep believing & expecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home