-27 degrees celsius, BUT feels like -37!

I guess when Albertans say it gets cold in Edmonton they're not joking. It gets seriously cold here in edmonton. I snapped a couple pictures of the winter weather while going to school today..so all you Ontarians can see for yourself what winter in edmonton is like.
OOh and due to this crazy cold weather I went out & bought myself a new winter coat! check it out!
Our class decided to do a Secret Santa gift exchange..but with a twist. For the rest of this week, each person's secret santa will be giving their person 4 small gifts & then a big gift on the last day of classes (dec. 6). So far, I've received a tube of christmas M&Ms and today I got homebaked chocolate chip cookies!! :) On another note, today we had a speech mechanism exam for lab where we looked into each other's mouths and examined it. Apparantly I had some pretty red & swollen tonsils today, so my prof declared my 'unique' attribute of the day..and soon all the girls in my lab were lining up to examine my tonsils! *sigh* I'm really hoping I won't get sick since exams start next week!Oh, and I got to meet up with my new found friend KK on Sunday. We had such a great time of sharing & praying again...I'm truly thankful for how the Lord provides. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home