Change 1: Moved downtown & loving it :)
It's been 2 weeks since I've moved downtown and so far everything has been good :) It's a different lifestyle but I'm enjoying it. We've almost finished renovating our kitchen..so these past couple of weeks I've been eating out a lot! Nevertheless, I've also been so blessed to see friends downtown & go exploring with them. From summerlicious lunches & dinners, to the ROM, to walking around Queen street and the Eaton Centre.
Yesterday was a great day despite all the rain! Dor and I had our share of good eats & laughs esp. @ Lululemon. We almost tried on maternity wear!! LOL. We thought the top looked a bit interesting, quite loose at the stomach, but didn't think much about it until it was pointed out by the staff. :P
Well, off to do some things now. But here's the view from the rooftop of my condo building.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home