the stress of moving
It's 3 days until I move out of this house and the stress level in this house is relatively high. Oh, and did I mention the amount of dust that is constantly being stirred, resulting in constant sneezing and 'cold-like' symptoms? Well, the house is almost packed up aside from the kitchen and random objects in all rooms of the house. Why is it that after cleaning a room to what seems like utterly no randomness in the room, a day later it's filled with similar objects again?? haha. The joys of moving.
I'm trying to pack 'strategically', in the sense that I'm attempting to pack all the stuff I wish to bring to Alberta (mostly warm clothes) in one suitcase..but now that's its nearing the end, i've resorted to opening a suitcase and simply chucking all seasons of clothes into the void. I've also come to the startling realization that I have enough bath and/or body products that they qualify for a box of their own. *sigh*
2 months have definitely flown by, and I'm forsee the next 2 months will see me unpacking all the boxes. Hopefully, I will determine some sort of housing arrangement soon as I will call Alberta tomorrow regarding on campus housing. There is one potential, as she is a epidemiology grad student that has found an apartment for about $500 all inclusive "near" the university,..but the prospect of living with a complete stranger doesn't sit too well with me, even if she is 'known' through my brother's connections.
regardless, I believe & expect that God will provide. I'll update you all soon. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home