The peak & some alone time
Today was more of a relaxing sort of day. I slept in and then went for lunch to the Peak. Unfortunately, it was a bit cloudy today so it was harder to take pictures but I was able to get a relatively decent view of HK & Kowloon. After lunch, my mom headed off to a massage and I was left to explore HK on my own. Actually, both my aunt & my mom preferred if I stayed in Pacific Place & the Admiralty mall. That was okay, since I still had plenty of things to see, shop, & eat. So, with the 2 1/2 hours I had I managed to get some pictures developed, buy a pair of pants and have a very yummy chocolate croissant and coffee. One thing I love is the coffee bars. Unlike Starbucks or Second Cup they make your coffee fresh before they make your cafe latte or mocha or whatever you choose to have. That way you are essentially getting the freshest cup of coffee...and for only $22 (HK) that is already cheaper than Starbucks or Pacific Coffee here in HK.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home