oh London..how I miss you
Although I finished exams rather early on April 22nd, I count myself lucky as I had the opportunity to go back to london twice in the past 2 weeks. Going back for a weekend was awesome since I got to see everybody again. Our crazy sleepover was amazing as well as we all camped out in my large, empty room. Why we didn't have more sleepovers in my room when we were living there is unfortunate as I had so much space!! After saying goodbye to London on May 1st, I got to go back again for a day trip to see Our Lady Peace! *sigh* it was great spending time with friends, driving around London, seeing Pam & Rogers again, and going to the concert. Hopefully I won't miss London too much in the coming year.
These days have been slightly boring. I can't believe it's already Thursday! My only accomplishment so far has been putting together my Cuba scrapbook. But..tomorrow will be an exciting day. Becky & I are heading downtown for lunch with Cindy so that will be great!
okies..back to trying to find housing in Alberta..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home