Time's a ticking...
It's over, the precious time away from school is finished, over and done with. Tomorrow I head back to good old London to finish up my last semester. It's quite scary how fast it's gone by, but at the same time I relish the blessings, and experiences I've had over the past couple of years. This Christmas was definitely a different one. With my parents in HK I became the "man" of the household, and somehow managed to keep our house intact and manage to keep our fridge well stocked so my brother and my cousin Janet didn't starve from lack of food. I also manged to rack up a good $50 on grocerries for the past 2 weeks. But that's okay, it was well worth it! Having my cousin here for Christmas was great since it felt a lot homier to have someone there to go shopping, watch movies, coffee and share random moments with. If my Christmas had just been me and my grad school applications I would surely have gone insane. Boxing day shopping was quite fun, since my cousin and I went to Vaughn mills..in fact that day everything went very well in terms of parking. I found a parking spot in 5 min flat! Watched a few movies this Christmas: Chronicles of Narnia, Pride & Prejudice and Memoirs of a Geisha.
Coffeegurls sleepover was awesome too! I got a carebear! :) hehe, and an awesome handknit scarf and my favourite drink mixer..the lychee soho.
New years eve this year was also very memorable, from the chinese-style family dinner we had complete with the rotating server, to the Apples to Apples card game and the absolutely yummy Sparking wine/Champagne I got for the beginning of 2006.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home