The Oxford Way
This weekend I learned something really interesting about , well all things "Commas"! It's actually really nifty and cool. Well, let's see you know how they always say you should put a comma before the word "and" and in fact it is the standard Oxford rule. Why is that you ask? Well, let's have a quick grammar lesson and look at the following sentence:
I would like to thank my parents, Shakespeare and God.
Can you see the problem? haha :)
On another note my cousin reminded me of this other wonderful yet ingenious proof. yes, it does poke fun at all females in fact but it's a good proof..though NOT true!!
Hypothesis = Girls = Evil
∵Girls = Meaning X Money
And we know that Time is Money (Time = Money)
Girls = Money X Money or Money2
∵ Money is the root of all evil (√evil = Money) / Girls = (√evil)2
and on one last random note, I added a chatterbox. Don't think it's of any use really but I just wanted to add something different to my page.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home