Totally unexpected
Last night I received news from my parents that I had received a package from Boston University. Of course nice big packages are always a good sign, however, this could also indicate the many types of advertising that Boston University suddenly desired to give me during this period of waiting for acceptances. Long story short, I have just received my first acceptance from Boston University for their Masters of Science program in Speech-Language Pathology :) This was totally unexpected! I'm still waiting for the other schools ie. canada since ideally & financially it would be much better to stay in Canada. However, this IS a good start. At this point in time, I have no idea if I will end up going to boston U or the states as there are a myriad of factors that suddenly come to mind. but I believe & expect that God will continue to provide no matter which road I choose to travel on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home