Monday, April 10, 2006

bittersweet

So, It's here. The final stretch! My heart is pounding a mile a minute, and I'm tearful, joyful and nostalgic all at the same time. In fact that's sort of how I felt during ACF Banquet. These people have touched my lives in so many ways and sometimes I just don't have the words to thank them. Yet, I know that ACF will continue to grow & live on. Just the sheer number of froshies this year is a testament of how much God loves this fellowship, and he will continue to bless ACF.

Sometimes, in quiet moments I think about ACF. how awesome the fellowship "ACF" has become, but wouldn't it be so much more amazing and awesome if we could share our love of GOD to those that don't know HIM more often. Yes, it's true that ACF has a bond, but isn't it a shame that we don't straive to take more of an opportunity to reach out to those around us, in class, on the bus, those walking up UC hill? I know I fall short as well in trying to reach out to others. In all these years, I think I have settled for 'okay' once in a while. Who wouldn't be comfortable right? But, that's the sad part. We need to seriously get out there and share the gospel with others, since if we're all so comfortable having a good time with each other, those out there will be few...

On another note...here is a song that truely touches my heart.


He Knows My Name


I have a maker

He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hand

Chorus
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home