Wednesday, December 07, 2005

exams are just around the corner

OOH..America's next top model was good! Funny though, I don't think I've ever seen the winner's actual ELLE magazine spread. Perhaps, I'll buy the February 2006 ELLE magazine when it comes out (?). procrastinated a bit today... After watching ANTM Ophe and I proceeded to watch "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". I really like this movie! ooh soo good. :) We could barely pull ourselves away from the T.V to study. hehe, we kept telling each other we would go study at the next commercial break :P
In a way, exams are at times an opportunity to catch up on on those movies you've wanted to watch, which you can now freely do in between your studying hours. haha, I think I DO watch quite a handful of movies during exams, AND bake lots of yummy desserts. Next up on the baking menu are Gingerbread Men? Might need a gingerbread cookie cutter though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home