Applications..
Maybe I'm just way too tired and stressed and worried about getting these rather important, yet silly application packages to their correct destinations. Well, the good thing is despite all the trials I've gone through, the very awful mistakes I've made, my application process is now done and over with, for the Canadian schools that is. Now, I have to periodically check to makes sure all my reference letters and packages actually get to their destination. *sigh* I guess the most expensive mistake I've made thus far is my application to McGill.. haha, ask me about it but no worries it's all fixed now. AND I'm still waiting to see if the canada post can find envelope I sent to ORPAS. It's somewhere in Guelph, but there is no real confirmation it got to OUAC. argh. So frustrating!! Oh well, things will work out in the end.
Plus, it's true. If I get into one of these schools I know that it will be all GOD's doing. If God desires for me to go through this door then I will do so. Interestingly enough, while reading Charles Spurgeon today, I happened across a quote that speaks right to me:
The covenant which the Lord made with Noah stands fast, and we have no doubts about it. Why, then, should we think that the clouds of' trouble, which now darken our sky, will end in our destruction? Let us dismiss such groundless and dishonoring fears.
That puts it right into perspective huh? Why the doubt? The sky isn't darkening, and "Until the waters go over the earth again, we shall have no reason for doubting our God."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home