Friday, March 31, 2006

God's Timing

This week has been a week of craziness. With decisions to be made, and still to be made and now changes to occur. My parents have always believed in God's timing and although they've always thought about the future, they weren't too worried about how to fund our education..if it was the case that both my brother and I go to study in the states. So, here's where this week's story gets interesting. My parents never thought of selling our house, but suddenly and unexpectantly our family friend calls to say that there is a potential buyer. Still, my parents aren't sure if this is what they want to do. But, they showed the house this tuesday to the buyer and he loved it. I can totally understand why too, since my house is awesome. I love the open concept, the pool, my room, the location, just about everything!
I know God's timing is perfect. My parents would have never wanted to sell our house, if they didn't get a good offer, and nor would they think of moving downtown if we didn't already have a potential apartment to live in, which just happens to be 5 min from from their respective offices. Plus, in 2 weeks time my parents will only have one car (mine) since the lease on their car is just up. And with my brother going to school for Law in the states, and me potentially going anywhere it works out. So, as of yesterday my house has been sold. It got sold in 3 days! crazy huh? and the neat thing is..it gives my parents just enough time to tell the current tennants that they need to move, since we're moving July 1st.

So. with that. I'm graduating in a months time, and getting ready to move on in every aspect of my life it seems. It'll be different but I'm looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home