the wait is over
On Thursday afternoon, I was number 3 on the waiting list for Alberta. In a short period of time, I received a bit of news that has made me extremely happy. As of Friday afternoon, I have been offerred a spot for the Masters program at the University of Alberta. :) It's the same program as the one I got accepted to in Boston (Msc. in Speech-Language Pathology).
Isn't that such good news? I know I will be rather far from my parents, but Alberta is a great choice since it gives me the opportunity to relax for 4 months before school starts in the Fall. Plus, I don't have to take summer school, nor do I need to take chemistry to eventually write the certification exam, and over all I'll more feel more relaxed. It'll be cold in Alberta too once winter hits, but I'm just as excited to explore Edmonton :) God definitely answered the desires of my heart. Granted, Boston was also very exciting to me, but I personally wanted to spend a bit more time with my family, help my parents move and just rest my mind before I plunge head first into school again.
So, with nearly 4 months of summer in front of me I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm sure God will provide, just as he already has. Meanwhile, who wants to help me plan a bbq/pool party in June?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home