Tuesday, June 06, 2006

one more hurdle passed

I'm so relieved that I've finally received an official acceptance to the UofA. It is a conditional offer of admission, but thankfully it's only conditional as I need to send them my final transcript. Unfortunately, I can't send them the transcript until I actually convocate since that's how Western works (they won't put you have the official degree until the convocation date has passed). I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't get the lab times I wanted, but it's all good! I'll be getting up early most days so having to get up at 8:30 am for one more day isn't that bad. Nevertheless, I'll look forward to having my fridays off come January.

In other interesting news. I got an acceptance to NYU. haha. Unfortunately for them, I have to turn it down. I just told Boston today that I won't be attending, and I will have to send them back my forms & related materials.

Anyhoo, the next hurdle is finding a place to live. :P That would be crazy important huh? I also need to get around to booking my flight and all, since I'm going to Urbana come December. So, it is imperative that I get a flight back. Gah! I'm soo excited about everything this year and the doors that have been opened. PTL!!

For those that are interested, below is my fall timetable! :)

Fall
2006

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

08:00

SPA 505
LAB D1 33537
CH 105

SPA 502
LEC A1 34962
CH 207

SPA 502
LEC A1 34962
CH 207

SPA 515
LEC A1 35558
CH 326

SPA 502
LAB D1 34970
CH 241

09:00

10:00

SPA 511
LCL A1 34963
CH 207

SPA 511
LCL A1 34963
CH 207

11:00

12:00

SPA 511
LAB D1 34964
CH 207

SPA 511
LAB D1 34964
CH 207

13:00

SPA 505
LEC A1 33535
CH 326

SPA 505
LEC A1 33535
CH 326

SPA 507
LEC A1 34965
CH 326

SPA 507
LEC A1 34965
CH 326

14:00

15:00

SPA 507
LAB D1 34966
CH 326

SPA 507
LAB D1 34966
CH 326

16:00

SPA 515
LAB D3 33534

17:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home