Thursday, May 18, 2006

Struggling to Concentrate

Yes, I can agree with you that the title of today's post would be more fitting if I was in school and I was 'struggling' with academic concentration. However, I believe I sadly cannot concentrate now that I have nothing to do. Well, correction I do. Only, I don't want to it. Packing is a tiresome, ungrateful job at times. Attempting to pack up the house I lived in for the past 8 years in a months time is overwhelming. At the end of the day, the house still looks well...CLUTTERED. Boxes are filled, but with what? Clutter? Why are we people such clutter lovers? Everything seems sentimental when you try to pack!

Aside from my difficulties in packing, I've come the realization that I may actually have a slight problem with e-mail checking. There must be something wrong with you when you're checking e-mail every hour on the hour. Evidently, the worse part is, with such frequent checking of e-mail, I don't often receive anything in the inbox. So. If you're out there & reading this..Please brighten up my day and send an e-mail my way. That way, the e-mail checking won't be in vain. Plus, you have the added bonus of me replying right away (due to the constant, addictive e-mail checking). So with that I'm off. Time to go hrm check my e-mail??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home