Saturday, October 15, 2005

One stressful day over..

So..it's done & finished! A huge sigh of relief for me that this immense stress hanging over my head is now done with. Applying for schools should be a breeze..aside from the fact that I'll be dishing out lots of $. The GRE went fairly well, aside from the mini "panic attack" I suffered at the beginning. I thought that I had missed out on the opportunity to tell the computer where to send my scores (which meant I would have to call the GRE test people and probably pay more money!) . Long story short. It all worked out. Turns out, after I finished the exam and asked to see my score I could tell the computer where to send my mark.. Thank goodness! I'm soo thankful that the test center ladies were so nice & accomodating. Allowing me to take in as much tissue I could..although I couldn't take in mine, I just took a whole wad of their tissue. :)

End result: 570 (verbal)
610 (quantitative)
I am now competitive! With a total of 1180! yah!!

Relaxed the rest of the day...and had some more "Becky & Lil adventures". Let's see we headed downtown...the rain came down & it was cold walking to starbucks, then I forgot to lock my car so I had to run back, then running back we just saw $5 lying on the ground. All soaked & wet and just sitting there. We picked it up, no one was around..and found that it was really $10, so Becks and I are donating it to the next charity we see :) . Oh and how can I forget. Random moment of us sitting there @ starbucks talking, and this guy walks in dressed in only what I can describe as Shakespearean-style clothing. He announces, "Good evening ladies & gentleman", and then proceeeds to blow up a ballon which he made into a dog. ANd now I have a balloon dog..since Shakespearean guy saw that I was coughing so hard he gave it to me....ooh along with his advertisement about a singing telegram?? Have you ever heard of a singing telegram? Well, if you haven't let me know and I can certainly let you in on the details :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home