Sunday, April 17, 2005

I am accident prone

I had my first exam today, and after studying for almost a week for it I'm glad the exam wasn't too hard. There were some iffy ones though, but the majority of the questions were quite good.

So, lets see today, I nearly killed myself twice. Everyone was out doing their various things, and I was home alone studying before my exam. I remember standing at the top of the stairs, taking a step..and the next thing I knew I slipped onto my back and fell down half of the stairs. I was soo shocked, I nearly couldn't grab hold of the banister.... well, good thing I did or else ...

2nd time: was baking cookies...so I was mixing and opening cupboards, and left one of them open. I ended up walking right into one of them & hurting my head quite badly. so now..I have bruises on my head and the rest of my body. *sigh* and the sad thing is..I haven't been this accident-prone for a good half a year or so. Well, time to go nurse my sores & study some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home