Saturday, March 05, 2005

Satisfaction is from the Lord.

I'm so tired right now, but it was great to just spend time with my roomies from first year earlier tonight, just to catch up...i also attempted to learn poker but that didn't go too well, so I went to talk to Jing instead. She's never seen any wongfu videos before! (www.wongfuproductions.com) haha, I suppose we were a bit giddy and decided that we would e-mail them. Nothing spectacular though, just wanted to tell them that we wish our boyz here at western would do something useful with their time and maybe even make music videos instead of playing warcraft, or poker. :)

On another note, the Lord has truly brought blessing after blessing into my life. Earlier today, I got a job offer for the place I volunteered at during reading week. Apparantly, the staff there raved so much about me, that they urged their boss to see if they could afford me for the summer! So, it looks like they can for 3 months :) Which is such a blessing, since at first I was pretty upset that things would not turn up for me in the volunteering department, let alone the job market. Yet, God has been faithful and has answered my prayers and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home