Saturday, March 12, 2005

march break open house

so..today, I woke up bright and early at 7:30am, just to get onto campus by 8am in order to help out for the march break open house. Looking outside this morning, I totally did not expect to see white fluffy stuff falling from the sky..well, at least it was snow & not rain, since I stood outside for a good hour or 2 directing cars & helping ppl out down at the south valley buiding. Thank goodness for these awesome hand warmers that they got us. They're these niffy little packets with some sort of chemical component in it..where upon shaking it..they heat up and keep your hands all warm and toasty! :) My team and I were soo tempted to put them in our boots as well to warm up our ice cold feet! unlimited hot chocolate & coffee was on western today as well as lunch :) Overall, it was a great experience, although by 1pm I was soo tired so I went on home and slept 'till 4pm.

nyways..its been a long day. Highlight of the day included me attempting to 'demedicinize' my bicardi strawberry breezer & "helping" dor with her closet... aww..Dor, you know we luv you, so what we're doing is for your betterment. hahah. *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home