Friday, February 18, 2005

cold..oh so cold here in the basement

It's currently 11:12pm, but by the time I'm done this post it'll probably be a bit later. Well, I just got back from dinner with my parents..so I'm superstuffed, and also supertired after going to good old congee wong for dinner. :) talk about uncreative in terms of eating out, but this has already been the 2nd time I've gone there since coming back home (we went there last night for dinner).

I wonder how this reading week will be like, it'll probably involve me being 'antisocial' with my head stuck in a book or doing 'research' attempting to start/finish assignments before I go back to school as this girl has so much to do! *sigh* Which is slightly sad, as that makes me even more of a workaholic. Yet, I can argue that it IS reading week...so i'm doing the literal thing that the term implies. BUT aside from reading my books, I can't wait to start volunteering on monday at Toronto Speech & Language Services !! I also get to finally see Joyce for dessert on monday night (yes night Dor, since it might be a bit difficult to have demitris monday morning :P) and of course I get to see my superduper cool coffeechicks and exchange v-day presents for my special valentine who's a cool & awesome girl. *smilez*

on a sidenote, it's getting freezing cold here in the basement so I must get out of here before my hands freeze to death. So, here comes the end of my non-thought provoking post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home