blessings abound
I've been so blessed, these past couple of weeks, months, years that i'm almost ashamed that I don't thank God enough for these blessings that he's pouring down upon me. Instead, I focus on the erroneous details of my life,, such as volunteer placements that are falling through on me, not doing well academically, drifting friends.
BUT..if I think about it, ever single prayer I've prayed God has always answered it...and not JUST answered it, he's multiplied it!!!
I prayed t0 God to help me find a volunteer placement. I found one, but it fell through much to my dissapointment. Yet, in the past month, I've been given the opportunity to volunteer at 3 places. One during reading week, one during this term at Elborn College, and just recently the opportunity to volunteer with a speech therapist that I met at church here in London.
I asked God, when debating over which university to choose to allow me to be in a place where I would continue to grow in my walk with God, and have God-loving brothers and sisters....even if that meant leaving my comfort zone where I would be far away from my own close friends. and God did just that. He's been challenging me year after year in my faith ever since I started Western.
God has done so much more, but writing them all down here would be quite lengthy. Just know that God, can and will do so much for your lives. All it takes is to have "faith as small as a mustard seed." However, the hardest part is giving up your stubbornness or your feelings of inadequacy in order for God to take your life, and transform it.
"Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Matthew 17:20


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home