easter weekend recap
I can't believe that the week has flown by so fast! It feels like just yesterday when I went back for easter, and had the long awaited sleepover with my coffeegurls. I heart my coffeegurls. We watched mean girls again, and I, the forgetful one..kept forgetting how the movie went and kept gasping at everything. hehe., It makes the movie a lot more enjoyable the second time around :) ooh and must not forget the the v-day gifts from our secret valentine. Talk about chocolate galore!!
Drove back home with doreen on the sunday, and had some really good conversations on the way back to good old london. :) ...gave myself an extra-extra long easter break since I couldn't get up the next morning. So, this week has just flown by with everything coming to its end. Hip hop, acf (2nd last acf last night), and soon before we know it 3rd year will be over!
Highlight of this week: 3 hour conversations over bbt with sam & becky. (bbt take 2..coming soon!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home