elections on my mind
i slowly struggle to get up from my bed as my computer turns on *wierd, how fast it turns on*..i'm still feeling sleepy as I begin to enter the people I want to nominate for exec next year. As I begin to type in "who, I want to nominate"..there's this odd ringing sound in my ear, that just keeps going, on and on. At the same time I'm thinking: .should I even nominate these certain people?, who does God want on exec next year?, what role does God want for me? and should I even nominate people when I'm half asleep!!...and honestly what is that ringing sound!??
it's 5pm..the ringing sound is my cell phone going beserk, after unsucessfully trying to wake myself up for the 4th time. I'm NOT really entering people on my computer..since its been all a dream, a very realistic one in fact.
Actually, as of late, I've been having these dreams... where I'm either nominating ppl for exec, in the actual election where people I know ARE actually being elected OR being in an exec meeting. It's soo odd and realistic, because most of the time I'm always asking myself in the dream why I'm there and either praying for those certain people as the election continues or asking God myself where I fit in all of this.....
hm..well, elections close tomorrow according to my daily "friendly reminder" e-mails from "acey eff" *smilez*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home