Friday, July 08, 2005

clumsy, tired,

Well, it's 5:45pm on a Friday afternoon and I'm still here at the office. I never thought I would still be here at this time. Thank goodness the reason why I'm still here is not work related. Rather, I'm sitting here whittling away the minutes as I wait for my parents to pick me up. Funny thing is, this was supposed to be faster (them picking me up) as opposed to me taking the streetcar to College station (which takes roughly 30-45 min).

Anyways..since i'm here I might as well do some blogging.

The summer seems to have just flown by. Oh and speaking of which the free day at Ontario Place & The Festival of Fire was awesome! I got to go with the deli girls and we went on bumper boats, a kid version of drop zone, mazes, mars simulator ride and a ride similar to timber wolf falls (BUT not as wet! ). Also, lots of food were served to us from CHFI. There were smoked salmon sandwiches with cream cheese and capers, roast beef sandwiches with brie, platters of fruit and a canada dry pop. So all in all a great day.

Ooh..alrite, gotta get going. Tonight, I'm listening to Dr. James Beverly talk about the Da Vinci Code at church.

Oh and clumsiness of the week: Accidentally dropped a glass jar and a japanese bowl all in the same night. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home