Thursday, July 21, 2005

Proverbs 31 - Wisdom Personified

God is so awesome! Every day I go to work, I'm amazed at how God has brought me to such a great job where I have the opportunity to work with such amazing speech therapists. Even everyday conversations can offer interesting insights and surprises. On monday, I was sharing with one of my coworkers about my pastor's message, on Proverbs 31. As I shared with her, she suddenly looked at me and said..it's funny, but that's EXACTLY what my pastor talked about!


If you ever read this passage, you'll probably wonder to yourself " how in the world is it possible for this woman to do all these things?" Now, one has to take this passage in a certain way since this is NOT God's list of things for what a woman must do, but rather how this woman in Proverbs 31 is a woman after God's own heart. Regardless of all her responsibilities, natural abilities, and strengths she realizes that her strength ultimately comes from God.

something to think about....How to be a Proverbs 31 woman...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home