it's almost christmas day
Yeterday, my cousin Janet flew in from Boston to spend Christmas with us this year...and this morning, she got a real taste of "Canadian Winter". because of the snow that had fallen during the night,Janet and I had to wake up even earlier to go downtown for our dental appointment....it was just way too early. :0 the plus side of it all..we got to get our teeth nice and clean, and even shop eaton's centre for the rest of the afternoon. That mall is really big with lots of stores..hm..like H&M... yet somehow or other we ended up only shopping one floor of the mall for four hours!!
so now, i'm exhausted, and have a chiropractor appointment in the morning so I really should sleep. I just can't believe it's already Friday. Which means i've already been home for almost a week. *sigh* and because of the weather I couldn't meet up with my coffeegurls today. Still not sure when we'll meet up, but hopefully soon.. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home