woohoo! It has finally arrived. I remember as I drove back this past weekend, with my roomies and Grace, how we were anticipating this moment for the longest time. The anticipation of having no school for all of 2 weeks, delicious food, and being with our friends and family...made it even more difficult to concentrate on exams. Nevertheless, all the stress and frustration is all done with, and it's now time to celebrate the real meaning behind all the glam, shopping, and festive lights. I feel that now that I'm older, Christmas seems to have loss a part of its "magic" to me. It seems, with all the snow, and all the troubles it seems to bring just doesn't seem very appealing to me. sure, its pretty out with all the snow falling, but it doesn't quite help if your cars stuck, or if you're stuck in traffic.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home