blowing snow, crammed parking lots, and one "bitter" salesman
Boxing day. A day where there are "supposedly" great sales on many items ranging from electronics, clothes and even pet food! Anyhoo, my parents, my cousin Janet and I just got back home from getting a small taste of boxing day shopping ourselves. We didn't go to the mall though...but even our last stop at future shop was enough to make us want to turn around and head right back home. The most hilarious thing happened...I was asking this salesperson about where the 256mb usb keys were. At first, he told me that they didn't sell those, so I asked him if they had the 128 mb. Somehow or other, he was fixated on the 256mb ones and then proceeded to tell me that the 256 mb weren't on sale! *yet..didn't he just tell me they didn't sell them!?.* There's more. So, I then asked him..where they were located. So, he walks maybe 5 steps and then proceeds to point with his finger saying, "Where my finger is pointing is where they are located". He was actually pointing to some vague space to the left of him. so I asked "where?" He then says, "where the Pay Less signs are". Hm...well isn't that funny, but where he was pointing actually had 4 Pay Less signs..which one was he pointing to! haha, this was just hilarious, 'cuz he was trying really hard to use absolutely no effort today. hehe, I just found this incident quite funny..
ever had an experience like this? :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home