A Home for My Thoughts
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Christmas time! janet and I eating "gingerbread cookies"...they're actually christmas ornaments from Fruits & Passion, hence the string things attached to the cookie..
posted by Beyond Umami @
6:11 PM
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Beyond Umami
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
blowing snow, crammed parking lots, and one "bitte...
it's almost christmas day
woohoo! It has finally arrived. I remember as I dr...
1 down 4 more to go
hm...I really should be studying right now, since ...
becky and lil on a sled
.:christmas banquet 2004:.
lots of wet stuff falling from the sky
My "first"
funny random things
Friends
amies
benita
cynthia
cora
doreen
heidi
jojo
jon
jesse
justin l
leo
rebecca
rob
sam C
sam mo
shannon
sharon M
sonja
theresa
extra stuff
02_04_2007
_tea
Newest Pics
Pics!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home