Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm still so happy for my friend Kevin after finding out yesterday that he does believe that Jesus Christ is his Lord and Saviour. *smilez* aww..my 'fifth rommie' from first year. haha, he was always over at our place. First year in itself created a bunch of awesome memories. It feels like such a short time ago, but in reality we're already in our third year! Which in a way, makes me all the more want to make sure i'm getting everythign that i can out of university. *sigh* but i just don't seem to have enough time!

Hm..today, after class I made doreen go see the doctor since she's been putting it off for quite a while. She sprained her ankle on monday, and by today it was starting to get a lot more swollen! eekk! Anywayz, I'm glad she went, but she can't go with us to hip hop anymore until her ankle heals.....Hip hop was great today! Lots of fun, and for once I didn't get lost on the moves. soo proud of myself. =)

Foundations cell: went to my first foundations cell today with rosanne. I think its going to be a great cell group, looking forward building up my foundation and learning so much more about God. The only thing is, I'm going to miss going to women's cell this year....and I WAS looking forward to meeting up with girlz and getting to know everyone on a deeper level. I feel that I'm going to miss out in a way, but at the same time I know that foundations is just as good.. dunno, why, just conflicted feelings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home