Thanksgiving weekend
Thanksgiving weekend
Well, I would have to say that this weekend has proven to be one jam packed weekend of not turkey, but instead lots and lots of studying! There were some highlights to the weekend though:
- Arrived in toronto at 11 am friday and had to chance to meet up and "tour" amy's apartment. It really is a beautiful residence *woodsworth college* and amies, I'm sorry for waking you up from your nap i hope you feel better!
- spent some quality brother-sister time with my brother since we were going to buy my b-day gift at MEC...they didn't have my size though for the vest I wanted and I will now have to wait 2 to 3 more weeks! Ooh, but I had soo much food for a "snack". we went to this place on queens street, which sold take out tempura boxes for $5. It was soo good! I also bumped into ada *who went to uwo,but graduated last year*
- Saturday: was cheryl's b-day lunch. Despite the 'complications' that arose before hand, we managed to make it to milestones and had a great brunch. Cheryl not only got a complimentary cake of her choice but strawberries to accompany her brunch! =) what great service!..plus our server was great!
- sat and sunday have just passed by in a blur of studying for my health promo and linguistic midterm...
and currently, I'm still in Toronto, waiting for my ride back to London. I've studied all day again, so my head feels like its spinning round and round. I was soo tired from studying that earlier when I went to shoppers I accidentally even signed my copy of the receipt! eek...i wonder what she thought!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home