Praise the Lord!
well, today has been a great day. I got my tb skin test done and I since I don't have TB i'm ready to volunteer at the Children's Centre here in London. Things are working out just fine, and yes...the door isn't closing. =) The rest of my day simply demonstrates to me that God is truly moving. If I ever doubted for a sec that he wasn't able to do amazing things, well today proved beyond anything that God is ABLE.
It turns out that my friend IS interested in going to Foundations cell. All day before class, I was wondering if she would come..and when I heard her answer I was just blown away. She really wants to go, but the only thing preventing her was the lack of anyone to go with. Which isn't a problem at all, since I'll go with her.... Also found out today that my friend Kev has accepted the Lord and does believe. I can't even put to words the happiness that I feel for him!! I didn't cry though, but ooh..soo happy
Cool thing of the day: was commenting to doreen, that since I would be going to foundations I wouldn't get to show our old tc captain dorothy *who happens to go to uwo now* our team pics. Within 5 min of saying that , Dorothy actually walks into our house...since she thought women's cell was at our house 2nite. hehe, isn't that cool?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home